DxSale
Search…
Where Does my Liquidity Go?
Our system adds your liquidity to the given SwapPlatform when you press the Button FINALIZE at the end of a successful presale.
Mainnets:
  • BSC = PancakeSwap V2
  • ETH = Uniswap V2
  • xDai = SushiSwap
  • Matic = QuickSwap
  • KCC = KoffeeSwap
  • AVAX = Pangolin
  • Fantom = SpookySwap
  • Harmony = SushiSwap
  • Celo = SushiSwap
  • Arbitrum = SushiSwap
Testnets:
  • Ropsten = UniSwapV2
  • BSCTestnet = PancakeV1
We got no way to block or unlock locked liquidity on our platform, our lockers are not in our control. **** If you lock, for example, 70% of your liquidity you will get the remaining amount of BNB/ETH/... 30% to the wallet of the initator of the presale.
Copy link
Edit on GitHub